Tuesday, October 28, 2008












Today Maryn got a bath and was all smiles afterward.  Check out her shoes.  They stay on her for about 30 seconds.  Today we went to the dress shop so I could get a fitting for Alicia's wedding.  And we stopped and ran a bunch of errands.

My mommy claws came out again.  I was at the bank trying to deposit a check.  I wasn't taking that long at the drive through ATM, I just couldn't get the check to go into the slot.  So I had to try a couple of times.  Maryn was crying in the backseat and I was getting frustrated.  Then the guy behind me yelled at me out his window!  How rude.  I pulled into a parking spot because I had to go inside in order to deposit the check, since it never went into the little slot.  I was carrying her car seat, Maryn was screaming, and I made sure I was standing right there on the sidewalk as the guy drove past me.  I gave him my meanest glare and shook my head at him.  I'm sure that showed HIM.    :)

Haha.  Then I wisened up and thought, "I'm just going to pray for that guy.  He must have a sad life getting so angry about little things like that.  I'll just pray for him..."

Pray for him to drive off a cliff.

Just kidding.  Really.  Totally joking.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that's funny. Kelly and I were just reading this and saying how you are so not me, then when you said you would prey for him to drive off a cliff, that is so like me. Except I wouldn't be kidding.