

Maryn has been spoiled! And so have we, because with the help of these little props, we've actually been able to get some work done and some relaxation in, too. She isn't crazy about the swing yet. I thought she would love it, but I think the seat doesn't quite recline enough. But she LOVES the bouncy seat. I knew she would because she always wants us to bounce with her 24-7. I bounce all the time now, even when I'm not holding her. Here you can see the beginnings of a smile while she was in her bouncy today. I couldn't get the full smile on camera. Sorry!
3 comments:
She is so precious!!! I just want to hold her and love on her. Hey, when can we come by and get our dishes?
She is the most beautiful little girl in the world.
I know! I love the one of her in the swing. But the one in the bouncy seat doesn't really look like her...she looks slightly African American in it. Haha.
Post a Comment