Saturday, February 13, 2010

Picture Catch Up

Surrounded by boys

Calling her girl friends:
"Yeah Suzy, we're having a great time over here!"



Maryn really likes to stay hydrated.



This is Maryn's new, but already classic,
"You may have told me no, but I am going to do it anyway" look.


Building a tower. She and I made an excellent train track and tower the other day.

Cuddling her baby doll.
Maryn hasn't had a great interest in her baby dolls so far. She feeds them, rocks them, kisses them and bathes them from time to time, only to throw the babies down a second later. But today she really wanted to kiss and cuddle her baby. This is a good thing, I guess, since 6 months from now we'll have a real baby in our arms.

2 comments:

mom said...

Love the new look. She looks a little evil with that glare. Wow, I wonder what look she will come up with when she is a teenager.

Unknown said...

I Love the LOOK! Set it as my computer background. I can just see her in about 14 years...makeup, tight jeans, hair all done up....giving you this look just before she slams her bedroom door in your face, because she isn't allowed to go out of the house that night! Praying for ya!
Happy Valentine's Day!