Sunday, February 07, 2010

Maryn's first cookie baking adventure

I have put off making cookies for a LONG time
because Maryn drives me nuts in the kitchen.
She always wants to help.
She always wants to sit on the counter.
Today I realized she'd be big enough for our stool.



Mmmmmh! I love cookie dough!


What do you want me to do next?

Let's do this again soon!

5 comments:

mom said...

She is such a great little helper. You do know that from now on she will want to be on that stool when you cook.

Unknown said...

Ahhh....looks like such a fun mother/daughter time! Such a big girl! Just think what a help she will be when you have the baby :o)

Anonymous said...

Amanda, I remember being a kid and helping my mom in the kitchen. I know that she has the pictures somewhere. Oh, what special times. You look great!
Love, Kari

DanC said...

You are both just too cute. Love from your aunt Vicky

Kendra :) said...

The girls always want to help me. Sigh. The kitchen is the one place that frustrates me when they try to help. Mainly, because they fight the whole time over whose turn it is. Lol. That and when they try to crack the eggs on their own :)