While making Christmas decorations today, I discovered that I am very low on red construction paper. Red construction paper is in high demand in my desk drawer, because not only is it one of two very popular Christmas colors, it is also our unofficial school color (magenta is the real color). I should have considered this when choosing colleges. Moral of the story? Attend Mount Union--this way you won't have this problem when Christmas rolls around. No one in their right mind uses purple that much, and it will come in especially handy when making weird school decorations and signs and all that junk. Then, the red and green will be available come Christmas, and also when you need a lot of red for Valentine's day.
Christmas is coming fast!
Remember your Holiday Checklist...
Christmas is December 25th
-buy and send cards
-buy gifts, wrap gifts, give gifts
-remember to share some Holiday cheer (that is, money)
-remember not to talk about Santa Claus (because that is freaky)
-remember what CHRISTMAS is all about...
Christ!
ohhhh..........awayyyy in a manger no crib for a bed, the little Lord Jesus lay down his sweet head...
(isn't that amazing?)
Martin Luther King Jr's Birthday is January 15th (as well as my cousin, Drew's)
-hmm, I don't know what you can do to celebrate this day, but I'm sure there's something
Valentines Day is February 14th
-find a valentine (if you have money)
-or-
-break things off with valentine momentarily to avoid having to purchase or create a gift that will top last year's, the last boyfriend's, or whatever (hopefully you haven't ran out of ideas!).
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh....weeee....
wish you a Merry Christmas, we wish you a Merry Christmas, we wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!!
"Don't worry about anything, instead, pray about everything." -Phil. 4:6
Sunday, December 01, 2002
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment