Well hello there my faithful readers!!! All 3 of you! ;-) It's been awhile, eh? I don't think I've ever gone so long without writing in my online diary. Desperate times call for desperate measures. I've been up to my ears in work, but I won't fill you in on the details. Things have just been weird for me lately...just really, really weird, in a psychadelic, unreal sort of way. Today for example, was actually a really horrible day but despite that, I was in a good mood. I hope I can do this more often. I paid the price for eating two pieces of cheesecake lastnight, I had to clean up yet another mess of paint-crazed boy with the school agers today (they were all really, really bad!), I was really tired, and tons of other bad things that I just can't type, and despite all that, it was just a plain great day, that's all I can say. Gosh, I really hope I can pull this off more often. Proof there is a God, I tell ya.
Susan and I had a most wooooooooonderful afternoon talking and some misadventures with Scotch (tm) tape. Bradimer came to my rescue at almost having to eat dinner without sufficient entertainment aaaaaand the night's not over...I'm about to finish up a five-page paper, study for a Sociology quiz, and wait....read "The Three Sisters" by Anton Chekov! haaaaaaaa....no. Gosh, if I could stay at dinner all night long, I would. I so much would.
Wednesday, December 04, 2002
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment