Friday, November 29, 2002

Well, Thanksgiving was the typical...and now it is the day after and my brother is watching that blasted Christmas movie with those little horrible kids getting their tongues caught on poles and other stupid things. Oh, the torture of Christmas television traditions. I just got done writing a bit of my paper on Kate Chopin and before that I was watching the new Harry Potter movie. And before that I was eating my third Thanksgiving dinner. I've been trying to get some of my work done but not to much avail. Oh well. Procrastination is what keeps us college kids on our toes, I suppose. I bought ten cans of Red Bull to keep me alive and awake during exam week. :) Watch out, Lighthouse girls!

I'm excited about tonight and tomorrow and Sunday, seeing my homepals and sleeping and of course, spending quality time with the fam. But you know, Muskies, I miss you beyond words. Lindsay, I love you and if you're lonely, feel free to hang kisses up for a family picture anytime. You can borrow meow-meow, too!

No comments: