Soooooooooo today went fast! Holy cow, the weekend is practically over. It doesn't feel like Saturday. Friday night out with the girls (Kendra's wedding party) was sooooo cool! I really like Rachel, her maid of honor, whom I'd never met before. I'm really glad that I like her because that would suck if I didn't. Then, we made breakfast for approx. 50 people this morning. Wowsers, does our house smell like bacon! Two circuit blows put us in the hallway upstairs making pancakes...that was interesting...pretty lonely, though. I almost checked into a mental hospital from the loneliness as I heard everyone laughing downstairs and chugging syrup......guys are so freakin strange. Then we went to Lindsay's basketball game and then we had a snowball fight and THEN we had the most hilarious dinner ever as Brad and I created new words such as wob and acquiseverence as everyone else acted like loser/morons. Brad kept acting like a shibbit (a bumblebee with tourret's...sp?) and Kari and Tim kept using acquiseverence to solve their problems. Very strange, I tell you.
God is so cool. Read Psalm 91...it is way awesome.
I have about 15 books of the Old Testament to read....hmm....I'm not exagerrating either. I better get crackin' on those old prophets. They all blend together after awhile. Well, my take on boys today is that they're really not so bad. I mean I really hope I find one that likes me. Hahaha...maybe that's not the issue. The issue is me finding one that I like. It never seems to match up, you know? It all makes me laugh lately....strange, it is, how I don't care anymore. It's like wow, I am excited for whatever God has in store for me, and I know that the longer I wait, the more I learn, and the greater it will be...so I'm gonna sit back, relax, and enjoy the ride....as a go with the wind sort of girl, because I know He'll take me to the best place for me. So cool!! I have no idea why I just wrote about that. How cheesy could I get? :-)
Saturday, December 07, 2002
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment