John and I have been leaving the television off and instead have been spending more time together in the Word, reading books, and reading blogs and resources online. Because of this I have come across a few very noteworthy blogs and resources, which I have added to my links. And because you'll find a lot of blogs where people call themselves "reformed," or "Calvinist," I thought I'd post two more links for your own reference; one link will tell you the basic points of Calvinism and a good argument against Arminianism, while the other link will give you the basic points of Arminianism and a good argument against Calvinism, written by John Wesley himself.
I do apologize if all this stuff is annoying to you, as I know it is much, much more entertaining to read about the ins and outs of my exciting life. But I assure you, there will be plenty of those kinds of posts to come!
I have found that posting to my blog every once in a while about what I'm learning about God makes me more accountable to what I am saying and helps me remember that I need to know exactly what I believe and why. So thank you, friends, for being good listeners, and I invite you to challenge, encourage, and lovingly correct.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment