Sunday, February 08, 2009

A busy weekend!

These pictures are backwards, most recent first.
This afternoon (Sunday) we spent some time at Coconut Point Mall, where we stopped at the Apple store, the Disney store, and had some cinnamon sticks from Auntie Anne's. John and I are some wild parents, I know. Then we visited Grammy and Grampy's house (John's grandparents) where we visited and ate dinner. Maryn took a two hour nap on their bed!

Here's Maryn after her exhausting day! Saturday, we started off at Alicia's at 10 am doing hair, makeup, getting dressed, and taking pictures. Then we went to the church, nursed, got ready again, had the ceremony, nursed, got ready again, took pictures, got ready again, and then went to the reception. And nursed. Maryn took only a few cat naps all day and all evening. So last night she had no trouble sleeping a full, straight six hours in her own bed! A feat she hasn't accomplished since she was six weeks old. Let's hope it becomes routine!
Pretty girls by the pretty cake!
The happy little family
Maryn with the flower girl a couple hours before the wedding

Maryn took a nap on Alicia's bed and then was ready to go!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You look absolutely lovely in your bridesmaid dress. Maryn was soooo cute. I love the picture of her sleeping in John's arms. She was so relaxed. I will have to watch Alicia's facebook for more pics.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pics!

Cathy

Anonymous said...

You looked hot! And I'm not just saying that because you had a baby 4 mths ago:)

Anonymous said...

Maryn is such a happy little girl. I love to see her smile and can't wait to hear that laugh. I think she may have a bit of an ornary side in her that we may see coming out soon. I hope it is a good ornary and not a distructive one.