Tuesday, February 18, 2003

Yeah Jeff, what is it anyway about Winey keeping the band thing on the downlow? I think he just wants to keep it to himself for awhile until things are sorted out. Or maybe now that he's famous and he has a girlfriend he'll just forget about stupid me. He won't forget you, though. No one could forget you. Not even if they tried....

:)

If I could eat only one meal for the rest of my life, it would be that chicken and dressing stuff all mixed together, spaghetti, garlic bread, meatballs, and water and iced tea and cherry cheesecake for dessert. Yeah, that's a big meal, I know.

If I had to change my name, I think I'd change it to Giselle or Marie. Giselle because it was my French name in high school and it really kinda stuck with me. I don't really like the name Marie but I think it fits me well. My favorite girl name is Clara and my favorite boy name is Joel.

If I were to have my choice of car, any car, that I wanted, I would want a1981 yellow convertible mustang that isn't in mint condition but has a lot of personality. ;-)

If I were to win 100,000 dollars, I would stock up on the following items:

construction paper
stickers
shaving cream
face lotion
the perfume, "Heavenly" and the lotion, too
those expensive Gillette razor blades
printer paper
post-its
pens
deoderant
Scotch(TM) tape
Duct tape
tiaras

because I am the princess :)

No comments: