Wednesday, February 05, 2003

I'm grouchy because I am hungry and I can't eat because I lost my ID.

And the people in the cafeteria and the mail room are being mean to me.

Conversation in the mail room:

Amanda: Hi! Can you look in my mailbox and see if my ID is in there? It's Harrington, H-A-R-R.

Mail Kid: Yeah, hold on.

Mean, evil lady in the back: AHEM!

Mail Kid: She wants me to look in her mailbox FOR her ID.

Amanda: I don't care if you give it to me or not if you could just tell me if it's in there.

Mean, evil lady in the back: Tell her she can check her mail with her license!

Mail Kid looks in Amanda's mailbox anyway.

Mail Kid: Nope, not there. (hands me a paper that was in my mailbox that everyone got and anyone can get anywhere)

Mean, evil lady in the back: AHEM!

Mail Kid: It's just this stupid thing (shows her what was in Amanda's mail box).

Amanda: Okay, thanks.

Mean, evil lady in the back: She could check it with her license!

Mail Kid: I'm going to get fired.

People are such meany heads. I'm going to go eat some ramen noodles now.

No comments: