Sunday, February 16, 2003

It was nice being at church today. Nancy caught me right away and shouted, "Aaah! It's VBS Sunday!" and handed me a form about teaching vacation bible school--one of those things I swore I'd never do again because of all the money and time it took, but I am wishing I could do again because I love it. So many things are like that, aren't they? Just like I swore I wouldn't miss camp but a part of me really misses it. I knew I would miss the kids--and rock climbing, of course. I miss rock climbing a lot.

Hahaha Jeff you are soooo funny!

I got caught up on some cool church news. Like Emily's dad and PDA are in Cambodia. PDA is always in Cambodia. Winey's band got signed onto Victory Records (check out their band Eiffel Rev on mp3, I don't know if that's spelled right, correct me if you know). Imhoffs got some new lambs. Awww! And some lady was miraculously healed of leukemia after the doctor told her she only had about 2 hours to live. She was there today and approximately ten days ago, she was supposed to die! Praise God. Pastor Clancy and his church planting team in Marysville, Ohio is doing well, and so is their family. Cool deal.

So I'm sure you all care about that a lot.

I made it through the blustery snow! My parents packed me up with a blanket (in case I got stuck on the side of the road), sunglasses (to reduce the glare of the snow), water (so I didn't get dehydrated if I got stranded) and they were really freakish, yeah. So then everyone here at school was worried about me, too and I didn't even know we had a level three and that classes and even dinner was cancelled. Weird. I didn't think it was that bad. It's a good thing the 'rents don't know how fast I was going :)

hehehe....

No comments: