Friday, February 14, 2003

Thanks so much for the awesome posts :) You are all so very supportive and understanding. Mom, you're awesome, and the best protector I've ever had!

Anyway, I am dead tired...my computer is being a jerk, I've been wearing some severely restrictive panty hose and things all day, and my feet are freezing. It's midnight. Jake called and asked if I wanted to come over and I had to say no. He told me to eat a Little Debbie Valentine Cake tomorrow and said I should have told him I was leaving tomorrow at 3:30 because he had "plans" for us. I like him.

I just got done counting syllables and words and sentences for an hour and a half. That was fun. And I have a horrible quiz tomorrow. The information isn't sticking. It's my cerebral cortex. Can I have a sick day?

I had my first day of field experience with the third graders...it was great! I am thrilled. Maybe I'll teach 3rd instead, who knows. I was interviewed for our school newspaper about the Global Student Teaching Program. Yay :) I feel popular. I worked out a lot today--cardio. I hate cardio workouts, but it felt good because I didn't quit halfway like I usually do. Then, I took an hour nap. I wish I were a cat. I'd sleep a lot and cuddle with people. Only some people.

I like teaching and hats and cats and Valentine's Day cakes in the freezer and sausage gravy and biscuits and fettucine alfredo with parsley and I like to talk in a British accent and I wonder why there isn't a Valentine's Day song because I keep wanting to sing Happy Valentine's Day but I can't get a good tune. Dash it all.

No comments: