I got a puppy!
Well, my family did. He is the cutest thing in the whole entire world. He's part beagle and part shepherd. German shepherd, I imagine, not a field shepherd, although there have been some pretty amazing shepherds throughout history. I don't think this one is very smart. Mozie is definitely smarter. But he does know how to play and run and cuddle and his fur isn’t too shaggy but he has that loose-like beagle skin that’s just so squeezable and he does the little puppy head-tilt thing with the adorable beagle eyes that’s just to die for.
His name is Charlie.
Mozie is adjusting to Charlie quite well. He freaks out a little bit periodically and Charlie’s nose has been scratched more than once, but I think they will become friends. Mozie doesn’t seem too jealous or anything and he really isn’t very scared of him. Mozie and I had good Mommy/Kitty time today despite Charlie‘s presence.
He sleeps with his legs straight out in front of him!
Oh yes, I am at home this weekend. I watched Bourne Identity with my mom and JR. My mom, she knows me so well, had spaghetti and garlic bread AND ice cream cake for me when we got home (JR made the spaghetti). Then, Sara was really horribly sick. She’s gotten so big. And Jordan’s gotten....snottier. :) Jordan and I read a book together and walked/ran the dog together. Good brother/sister time. Sara was throwing up in the bathroom. JR got me a really cool Valentine’s Day basket. How sweet :)
Hugs and Kisses to all of you! I hope you had an EXCELLENT Valentine’s Day because ALL of you have the best love of all....
me!
Just kidding. You know what I was going to say!
Grace-n-peace to all of you <><
Friday, February 14, 2003
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment