It was also moving up weekend, meaning the kids all moved up to their new "grades" or classes. Maryn isn't even in the "baby hallway" anymore! She goes into a big kid classroom with new big kid toys. The classroom even has a little door she enters and exits through just for kids. Maryn has two new teachers, Miss Lauren and Miss Sarah, who taught her about Elisha today. And Maryn really did remember parts of the story when I asked her, and she could even sing the song they sang in class ("Thank you God for my toys!" lol).
I am so grateful for these young women that teach in her class every single Sunday. They take the time to teach little 2 year olds big truths that a lot of people don't think little ones can understand. But these teachers help John and I build up a strong foundation in her little mind so that someday, hopefully, when Jesus presses on her heart, she will come to a full understanding and knowledge of His love.
2 comments:
Love the pics! Maryn will always remember her daddy doing her hair. I don't think my dad ever did my hair. I am sure Maryn will love her new class and that they will teach her many wonderful things. As I go into the classroom next week I will remember that these kids are someone's baby and take special care of them....as I always do! Can't wait until I can see you guys!
You looked great on Skype tonight and is a little cutie!
Cathy
Of course my grandbabies are the cutest in the world. That's just my opinion.
Post a Comment