Monday, August 23, 2010

Monday Mayhem

If newborns sleep so much, why do I feel so tired?
They are running me ragged...especially this one:

Just look at her! Not even two and already coloring in the lines, coloring different pictures on the same page different colors. She's also learned how to stall very well before bed time by meticulously cleaning her room. I did say we needed to clean her room before bed times. I didn't really mean that...I guess I'm learning not to EVER say ANYTHING I don't mean to be taken literally.

"What up, Mamaw?!"

I would write about my Monday Mayhem but honestly, you don't even want to know. Let's just say tomorrow will be better.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the pics! And I love the staying in the lines concentration..WOOHOO. Now just work on that 3 finger pinch and she will outcolor all of us! I think she needs to be tickling that little boy's feet more often and get him to open his eyes and stay awake.
Love you guys!

Cathy