Wednesday, August 04, 2010

Bluuuuueberry Pie!

Maryn was alive, alert, awake and enthusiastic this morning!
Thank goodness because she was a bit sick the last two days.
When I walked in her room, she shouted, "Mommy! Pretty! Purple!"
I was wearing a purple shirt. And Maryn has chosen purple as her favorite color now, when her favorite color isn't pink or gold.

Here she is LOVING her blueberry yogurt. Which she insists is "bluuuuueberry pie."

What do you do with a sick two year old? I had trouble trying to keep her calmed down. So we tried Candyland. This was the second time she's ever played, and she does pretty well! We didn't finish our game because she decided she needed some candy to go with it. So we had Smarties instead of finishing.


Where's Maryn?
Whenever we can't find Maryn, this is where we usually find her:
She always says, "Mommy sit here," patting the area to her right, and "Daddy sit here," patting the area to the left. And we have family cuddle time. Which is actually more like Jump On Parents Time.

1 comment:

Michele said...

I'm so glad she is feeling better!