Thursday, November 13, 2008

State Swim Meet 2008


We are packed and ready to head up to Orlando tomorrow morning, bright and early at 6:30. Let's hope Maryn is as happy this weekend as she was today, as you can see in these pictures. She should be. She'll have the attention of seven high school girls and their moms. They all adore our sweet baby girl. Who wouldn't?
Sorry for the bad photo job on top. Grandma has to see how big she's getting!
Pray for us and all the high schoolers.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how much she has grown in this short of time. It's like she is a whole different person from the little baby I saw just a short time ago. She will be walking before we know it. We have to get web video on our computers because I will have to see her walk.

bcl said...

Maryn is just too precious! I love all her cute little girly clothes :). Have fun at the Swim Meet.