Saturday, November 01, 2008

Happy Halloween!































Yesterday was a very busy day!  I dressed Maryn in her cat costume early because the pediatrician told me to bring her dressed up to her appointment.  Sidenote:  At the appointment, I found out that our insurance still had not added Maryn, even though I've talked to them a hundred times.  So I had to pay $230 for the pediatrician to tell me she's fine.  I already knew that.  And to give her a shot.  

So, this shot knocked Maryn out for the rest of the day and evening.  If she wasn't sleeping, she was crying.  So we let her sleep.  Of course.  After the appointment, we went to Chick-fil-a because I was starving and I spent too much money on a disappointing meal.  Next time, McDonald's.  Then the Family Birth Center for vitamins and to pick up the candle we forgot there during labor, and then to Michele's where I forgot my phone.  Hmm, a tad bit forgetful lately.  That happens whenI'm busy.

Then John and I went to Betsy's for some Halloween fun (see picture of cute kids!), where Maryn slept the whole time.  Then we went to Hallelujah Night at church, which was pretty uneventful.  Maryn slept in her Moby wrap the whole time.  But I ate a funnel cake.  Mmmmmmmmmmmh!  We also saw London, who was born two days before Maryn.  She's so much bigger than Maryn and older looking, too!  

Theeeen we went to Alicia and Bradd's NEW house!  We saw it for the first time.  It's being painted right now, and doesn't have any furniture or anything, so we didn't stay long.  I'm so happy for them.  They're getting married in February and I get to be a bridesmaid.  

I got fitted for my bridesmaid's dress the other day and my measurements are pretty funny.  I'm a size eight in my "bust," a size twelve in my stomach and a size TWO in my hips!  Ha!

Enjoy the pictures.  I'll try to put them on snapfish soon for those of you who want to buy some (mom, dad).

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is sooooo cute. I can't wait to squeeze her.

Crystal said...

I think I would agree with you about Halloween. I know a lot of Christians that don't celebrate it/think it is an evil holiday because of it's origins, but I think as long as we are celebrating for fun and joy, there is no wrong in that. To see children dressed up and happy, children running from house to house in excitement, and parents meeting their neighbors on the porch steps doesn't seem like it has to be looked upon with such indignation. :) So celebrate... and eat lots of sweets! :)

PS Maryn looks adorable!

bcl said...

Maryn is too cute in that costume! Brian said he saw your car over at the Rearden's the other day. There was a 2 month old baby at work the other day that had 4 shots before she came in and she was the same way. I think we had to wake her to feed her and she'd wake up periodically screaming but other than that she slept all day.