Sunday, November 02, 2008

Go Browns!




Maryn has a bit of a heat rash that has now spread to her chest, so we're letting her go naked today!  First, we had to try on our new Browns cheerleader outfit from Uncle Mark.  Uncle Mark left today for his new home in Minnesota.  :-(

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Poor poor Maryn.....everyone knows that if you wear anything Browns...you are BOUND to get a rash of some sort! Put some black and yellow on her and I bet she'd clear right up!

bcl said...

She is too cute! I love the cheerleader outfit.

Michele said...

I went to the Dr. today and thought about you when she came in:-) Then, I had to feed Hannah, and the nurse came in and told me she needed the room, so I went in the well baby waiting room. Maybe they are just booking their appointments to close together to allows moms to breastfeed (especially after shots!)

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!!!!!! Love you, MOM

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday to you!
Happy birthday to you!
Happy birthday dear Amanda,
Happy birthday to YOU!!!

Love ya much! Hope your day is FABULOUS!! :o)

Cathy