Monday, November 10, 2008

I Heart Baby Smiles


I'm not having a very good day today.  But Maryn's smiles from yesterday make me feel a lot better.  Maybe they'll make you feel pretty good, too!

It's amazing what you'll do to get your own little baby to smile.  Here's John acting like a complete nutcase to get Maryn to smile.  So cute!  I love them.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear you aren't having a good day. What's wrong?? :o(
I had a pretty good day other than the major brat in our morning class kicked the crap out of me today when I had to carry him, screaming, kicking and trying to bite me, into our classroom because he was mad that his mom wouldn't give him a piece of her gum before school. Both of my knees are bruised now.
Why do I like my job???? Anyone??
Let's hope for a better day for everyone tomorrow!
Maryn is soooo cute...I just bet you are soooo proud!

Cathy

Anonymous said...

When I am having a bad day at work, I go into my office and bring up Maryn's pictures and that makes me happy. These ones of her smiling will really help me get through the days.