

I did capture a really big smile this morning (she is SO smiley in the mornings--a morning person just like her daddy!). But she looks really weird in the picture. So here are some half smiles. She's such a doll. And she slept over 6 hours lastnight, pretty much straight without waking up. I say pretty much because we were cheating. I was sleeping with her. I tried and tried to get her to sleep in her bed. Tonight I'm going to try letting her fall asleep with me and then moving her to her bed.
But you know what? I'm getting sleep. Maryn's getting sleep. And we're both happy! And if she's still sleeping with me at three years old, that's a problem we'll deal with when she's three years old!
4 comments:
Good for you! Sometimes you have to make decisions as a mom to do things that the books tell you not to do just because it's what is right for you & your child! Do NOT let an ounce of "Mommy Guilt" settle into your mind over this! :) Christopher slept in the bed with us for the 1st few weeks of his life (my justification was that we needed the bonding time since he's adopted) & it was a great experience. He slept longer, which in turn let me sleep longer...and all was right in the world! We transitioned Christopher to his crib when he was about 3 months old, I think & he had no problems. He's now 4 years old and does not need to sleep in our bed unless he has a bad dream in the middle of the night. So, no worries! :)
I can't stand it that I haven't seen Maryn for 5 weeks. 5 WEEKS!!! How can I go for months like this?
Cute pictures Amanda. I love that outfit. Nicole actually had it...and I think it's coming back out this weekend in the "next size up" boxes. Maybe Hannah and Maryn can match one day:-) I'm glad you were able to come to MOPS yesterday. I hope we can walk next week
She's so precious. I can't wait to see her! I'm getting really excited.
I laugh at your blog because Riley and Evelyn both climbed in bed with us last night. At about 5 a.m., I left them in bed with Richard and got two hours of precious sleep all alone in their bed. It was great!
Post a Comment