Here I am at our hotel in the downstairs lobby. John is upstairs with Maryn. What a great thing Mommy Time is, even if it's just for a few minutes!
Everything is going really well. Maryn has been an ANGEL!
John and I spent a lot of time in prayer and in discussion about him getting an iphone. And I am so glad he did. We have both been so blessed by it. On the way up, I was able to do my quiet time (the girls had headphones in their ears anyway) and I read a great sermon by John Piper. It was a sermon on fear, which I needed to hear. And I always need to hear as much as I can on fear. You can read it here: http://www.desiringgod.org/ResourceLibrary/Sermons/ByDate/1993/844_Fear_Not_I_Am_with_You_I_Am_Your_God/.
Sorry, this hotel computer is not letting me add a simple linky thing. Whatever you call those.
Two individual swimmers have made it to finals, which are tonight. Some relays also made it, but I can't remember what they are or how many because I never remember anything John tells me about swimming.
Our friend Jackie is here. She went to Peru with us and she is a nurse/midwife/lactation consultant and she has been keeping me company and helping me with Maryn. It's been wonderful.
Well, that's all for now. I'll post pictures when we get home. This computer I'm on is at least 20 years old, so no picture card hook up thing (I'm very technologically advanced these days).
Saturday, November 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment