



Maryn has fallen into a routine! I'm not sure if it will be stick, but for the past few days she's been falling asleep at midnight, sleeping until 6:00ish, falling back to sleep until 7:30ish, and then taking a two hour nap each morning. So I'm really feeling good, because I thought the sleepless nights would never end. I just decided one day that I was going to start getting up at 7:30, and Maryn must have read my mind.
She slept a lot yesterday, and even fell asleep in her swing! I'm so glad she's getting used to it. Rosa slept a lot, too. Well, she ALWAYS sleeps a lot. John was gone all day and all evening at the Regional Swim Meet. :-(
I added some extra smile pictures for you. I know in the one you can see her "baby acne" pretty bad. She has that and prickly heat and cradle cap. I knew our baby would have skin problems seeing as we have so many ourselves. Olive oil is working wonders on her, though, and it only looks really bad after she eats.
4 comments:
She is beautiful no matter what skin challenges she has. It looks like Rosa is looking for a little attention from mommy and daddy.
I agree with your mom. She is just too cute!..."She" being Maryn :). We've missed you guys at BLG. Hope to see you soon!
hope went through exact same thing. tell me about the olive oil!
Dr. Brown said to put olive oil on her dry areas, especially her head with the cradle cap. Then shortly after give her a bath or sponge bath. Since I've done that, it's gone away. I only do it every other day or so.
Post a Comment