What's happening now? Nothing. I guess I'm having the regular Braxton-Hicks contractions, which I've been having regularly for a week now, but that's it.
When I first found out I was pregnant, the date September 25th lit up in my head, so maybe that will be the day. Just like the baby being a girl lit up in my head in the same way. Maybe I have the gift of prophecy. :) My mom, either way, will get to experience my labor. I think she was trying to avoid that!
Little Maryn's daddy was three weeks late, so maybe she's just trying to be like him already.
Not a bad person to model yourself after, Maryn. But you're going to drive your mother crazy!
Tuesday, September 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
aww, Amanda! I have been praying for you that you will go into labor soon. We can't wait to meet little Maryn. I'll be the first to jump at the chance to hold her :). Still praying and especially that you won't be sent to the hospital!
I'm so glad your mom is going to get to be there! It was such a cool thing for my mom to be a part of; I know she loved it.
Kendra:)
Post a Comment