Saturday, September 20, 2008

Just a bunch of random thoughts

I got my hair cut off today! I love it. I was absolutely hating having all that hair on my head. I think John likes my hair better short even though he says he doesn't care.

I was worried about this mole that I have, but I have discovered that it's probably a wart. Grrrroooosss. Now I must get rid of it immediately. Any helpful hints would be appreciated.

John hung up the curtains in Maryn's room today. Maybe she was just waiting for them. I hope so.

My mom is coming on Wednesday. Maybe Maryn is waiting for her to come. I hope not!

Rosa has become recently obsessed with the quilt Grandma Erdman made for me. It's weird.

I am now taking almost 40 pills every day. I'm really sick of it.

I went to Whole Foods to get some pills (the Borage Oil) yesterday and I love it. I want all the smelly stuff. Someday when I have 20 million dollars I might buy groceries there.

John and I are eating pizza three days in a row.

John bought me a pumpkin spice latte yesterday. I love him.

We bought the 33 Miles CD and think you should, too! Most of you, I know, would probably like it. You can go here to listen to the whole CD: http://www.33milesonline.com/listeningparty

I bought some veggie "chik" patties made by Morningstar Farms and they are SO good!

I finally found some fabulous French dressing called Ken's something French with honey. I love the way French dressing tastes with cheddar cheese.

John took me out for breakfast this morning to Skillets, which has the best breakfast potatoes ever. I love him.

And...I have a cold. It's a weird, different kind of cold and I hate it. It's not comfortable coughing and sneezing when you're practically 10 1/2 months pregnant. I'm going to try the netty pot today. I hate it. But it makes me feel better. At least for a little while.

What would make me feel really great is a pumpkin spice latte, a large Coke and a large order of fries from McDonald's.




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll be there soon to get you anything you want, (within reason). I also hope Maryn isn't waiting for me. I expect a nice clean sleeping baby when I get there. I will have enough on my hands with Mr. Snake:)

Amanda said...

Maryn may not be waiting for you, but Mr. Snake definitely is. We haven't fed him in three weeks just to make sure he's ready for you.

Mmmmmh. Grandmas taste good, he says.

Anonymous said...

Stop it. That creeps me out. Is there a hotel nearby?