She was born on September 26 at 3:06 AM after many hours of natural childbirth followed by a C-Section at North Collier Hospital. She was 8 lbs 7 oz and was 20 in long at birth. She and Amanda are both doing really well. Amanda is recovery well from surgery and 30 hours of natural labor. She is very sore and worn out but doing great.
Please feel free to come and visit us at North Collier Hospital today from 11 AM till 8 PM and probably most of the day tommorow starting at 11 AM. We still not sure on when the checkout date will be.
Here are a few pictures for those who can't visit

Amanda holding Maryn for the very first time shortly after arriving in our room recovery.
Here is a close up of her finally sleeping. She loves to be awake she doesn't cry she just wants to look around and see everyone. She tries her best not to fall asleep.
10 comments:
She is precious. Congratulations Mommy and Daddy!
What a long day and night you all had, but what a beautiful baby! Rest, rest, and cuddle her. Amanda when she is resting you should be too. Let everyone help especially "Grandma" Laurie. It's not to soon to start reading to her.
Congratulations,
Aunt Vicky
What a precious little girl and so very lucky to have you both for her parents. What an amazing miracle.....We couldn't stop talking about how perfect she is!!!
Thank you for sharing,
Love Matt & Roxann
Congratulations you guys! She is just beautiful. I wish I could come see you at the hospital, but this weekend is really crazy. If you're still there tomorrow we can come after I get off work. Otherwise we'll come see you when you get home :). Love you guys, you are in our thoughts and prayers! Let us know if we can bring you dinner one night, we would love to.
Bethany Gaddis is organizing dates for meals for us.
John
She is so cute!!
If you want to see more good pictures you can go to Bethany's link and see them. I have to say, she is the cutest and best behaved baby I have ever seen. I think John and Amanda are going to check my bags when I leave to make sure I don't steal her away.
Congratulations new parents. My first child was nearly 4 wks overdue, weighed 8 lb 4 oz and took 24 hours of labor so I relate to your experience. Your daughter is absolutely beautiful and I am very happy for you and your family. Enjoy!
I can't imagine doing anything for 30 hours, so KUDOS! You are Superwoman!! Can't wait to see her when you visit! :)
Grandpa sure is proud of his first grandchild...congratulations, Amanda and John!
Post a Comment