
I never thought I'd be one of those girls that posts her pregnant belly online, but I know I have family in Ohio that wants to see since they've missed the gradual change in my body. A lot of people were looking forward to me getting fat. But here you see that I didn't get too fat (yet) and let's hope it stays that way! And I apologize to those of you that think this is kind of sick or weird.
These pictures were taken by my good friend, Bethany Gaddis, who has her own little photography business, Perspective Photography (please visit her photography site by clicking here!). If you live near Naples or are visiting, definitely consider hiring her, as she's very good and very affordable, and will take pictures of you basically wherever you want, and you will love her very, very much.
3 comments:
I'm definately more jealous over the fact that you didn't get stretch marks than I am over the fact that you didn't get fat :) I hate my stretch marks!
Kendra:)
I didn't get my stretch marks until the very end with my first one and they were bad...still have them and they ain't a pretty sight!!!!
Remember all the lotion you and Kent rubbed on my belly!!!! And we actually thought it was gonna work! Duh!!!
Your pics look great! We just went to Bethany's today to pick out pics for our photo book. I"m excited! You look wonderful - so skinny! I envy you!
Post a Comment