Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Summer Fun


This is me 33 weeks pregnant with only about 7 weeks to go! Not too bad, I'd say.


This is the pool!


Tracing Will's face with a wipe-off marker on the shower door. Such laughs.


The clubhouse I put nails in the wall to make happen.

John and I played Connect 4 with Maddie for an hour. She won twice. She's quite determined.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

In some catalog I was just looking at....they had a Build your own tent/clubhouse kit! I thought of you and Drew and all the tent houses we had built over the years!
The kit came with a couple sheet like things, clothespins, strings, etc...not sure what all was in there...but I bet they couldn't top some of the ideas we always came up with!
You look very cute being prego in your little swimsuit! Looks like you are having fun with those kids!
Cathy

Amanda said...

I know about those tents. I complained to John that we didn't have enough sheets and that my aunt Cathy always had tons, mostly for tent building!