Saturday, July 05, 2008

4th of July


This Florida 4th of July actually turned out to be a nice one. I wish I had taken more pictures. Sorry about that. My camera doesn't take night pictures very well, and I forgot to take them while it was still light. On Thursday, we went to an outlet mall where they had food, a waterski show, and fireworks. We met our friend Bethany and her two kids there, Jaxon (3) and Jovie (about 3 months old). So here you see me and Jaxon, both with uncertain looks on our faces.

On Friday, we went to a friend's house, who lives near the Naples Pier, on a canal. So here you see a very fuzzy picture I tried to take of the hotel across the canal. I'm sure that though the picture isn't great, you can imagine how beautiful it was with fireworks.

Thank you Alicia and Bethany for entertaining us!


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jaxon may need a haircut. Everyone here thinks he is a girl.

Anonymous said...

I think Jaxon is very cute the way he is. Your mom and them have a thing about hair....he is fine!
Hope you had a FUN 4th of July..it sounds like it!
Let me know how your week of pigs goes!
Cathy

Bethany Gaddis said...

Well "mom" that is his haircut. It used to be longer. Ha! Its ok, they can't tell that my daughter is a girl either so I just have two kids that confuse people with their beauty.

Amanda, I didn't know your blogged. Im an idiot.

Anonymous said...

Bethany, I also think your children are adorable. It's my children who thought Jaxon was a girl. Of course this is from a girl who dresses like a boy and noone would know she was a girl without her ponytail and a boy who had a fro a few months ago. Just wait for those teen years.

Amanda said...

Oh, dear.