Thursday, July 31, 2008

Excited!

I am so excited about my Florida baby shower that's coming on SUNDAY!

By the way, if you didn't get an invitation, please let me know and don't be offended. I am a really super crazy insane forgetful person lately. And maybe Alicia just made a huge mistake and forgot to send you one! I'd love to see as many people as possible.

I love parties, especially when I'm the center of attention. I know that makes me sound really selfish. But it just makes me feel loved when others gather around for some life event of mine.

I'll never forget my favorite birthday. When I turned 21, my housemates at Muskingum College had a surprise party for me. I kind of caught on and knew something was happening, but I was SHOCKED when I saw how many people were there. That definitely made me feel special.

I really don't like surprises, though. So no one throw me any surprise parties. Besides, nothing will ever compare to that night. Thanks Kendra, Veronica, Kari, Crystal and Lindsay!

No comments: