The three day weekend is over, and so it is back to life.
John and I saw the movie Munich yesterday. Yes, my day off was spent watching how people become insane murderers who kill other murderers and terrorists. It all started with this guy, who was an all right kind of guy--he seemed pretty nice
SIDENOTE! (the bad thing about watching movies in movie theaters for me is that I can't get up to get online to check the filmographies...and it drove me nuts the entire time thinking of what I've seen this guy on before. Eric Bana. It turns out that, well, I don't think I recognized him from anywhere. I believe he just reminded me of my high school history teacher and a mixture of other actors, including Jude Law and Ewan McGregor and Cary Elwes, the guy who played Robin Hood in Robin Hood Men in Tights and Westley in The Princess Bride).
Anyway, this guy was hired to kill the people who killed the Israeli hostages in the 1972 Olympics, which were in Munich, of course. So he starts out just normal and then becomes this cold-blooded killer (he wasn't really cold-blooded, still a "nice" guy, just brainwashed or desensitized or something) and then his life is ruined by nightmares and such, sorta reminding me of Vietnam movies.
Well, the moral of the story was, I believe, the world sucks. And so do world leaders and even the CIA and all the people that will do anything to save their own butts or be declared a hero. And the other moral of the story was: stop killing people. Just stop. Really, just stop it.
In other news, Rosa is going to the vet on Friday because she has had some tummy troubles.
My tutor is 10 weeks pregnant.
People who don't "believe" in birth control are idiots.
My prescription went up 20 dollars and I have not figured out why.
I still haven't received my reimbursement from Progressive from my accident that occured in September. As if it was my fault. I should sue for all the emotional distress. :)
I made a kick-A dinner lastnight.
I've spent way too long on the computer.
Tuesday, January 17, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I had a horrible day today! Just thought I'd vent....first of all I had the runs all last night...and snot running down my throat all night long. Got up with a headache and felt like crap...but because I knew we had just gotten two HIGH maintenance kids last week and were getting a selective mute today...I of course went to work!
The morning wasn't too bad but I was tired cuz I had taken DayQuil and a Mucinex before I left for work. The afternoon however was straight from hell! Sorry...but it really was.
I have to post again cuz I am almost out of room........LOL
Well......Our newest autistic boy (whom we also think is slightly retarded...hmmm???), he pooped in his pants right after his mom pulled out, and he is one who runs around the room babbling and screaming, hands always waving everywhere...of course he put his hands in his pants...I think you get the picture. Plus he had snot everywhere and really didn't feel good. And mom not reachable by phone. Needless to say..he cried and screamed until he fell asleep in the tent with some stuffed animals. Our other autistic threw a major fit, pounding his head in the hallway and screaming at the top of his lungs. I could not wait to run out of that school at the end of the day. Seriously thinking about calling off tomorrow!
Hope your days are going much better than mine.
I hope Rosa is okay!!!! Keep us posted! LOve ya Cathy
Man you need to get another job Cathy. I couldn't stand changing my own kids pants let alone someone elses. How would you like that kind of stuff to happen in your classroom Amanda? Aren't you glad you teach first grade. At least the kids are potty trained.
Post a Comment