Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Not to be impish or anything...

...but did Hillary Duff get cheek implants? Dude, she looks weird. I LOVED her as Lizzie Maguire. She was so cute! And I saw part of that "Life Size" movie with Lindsay Lohan as a little kid... Anyway, what is happening to these girls?

Ewwww. Stop getting plastic surgery, anorexia and stuff. And, oh my gosh, Paris Hilton, how could you steal Michelle Tanner's boyfriend? How ruuude.

3 comments:

Jeff of course said...

Oh I heard Duff got verneers (sp??). Teeth implants, basically. I just read Lindsay Lohan admitted to drug use and being builimic (sp??). I can't spell.

Amanda said...

Yeah, Hillary Duff did get veneers because her two front teeth got knocked out. Totally understandable. But look at her face. Something is really, really different. Or maybe she's just "grown up" or gotten a majorly serious make-up artist.

As for Lindsay, I'm glad she finally admitted to doing SOMETHING. Now hopefully she can get healthy.

Anonymous said...

Amanda, you need to go back to school and stop watching television. You have never been this critical before.