1. Bath and Body Works True Blue Spa "Pretty in Zinc" SPF 45 for face Hey, burned skin is gross. This SPF isn't greasy, looks good, doesn't make me break out, etc. The only thing is, if you want SPF to work, you have to keep re-applying, so I'm told.
2. Clinique Happy Heart perfume and roller application thingy. I love to put on this stuff, because you just roll it all over, and it gets this very small amount everywhere. It's perfect--and spray doesn't wastefully fall to the bathroom floor.
3. Aveeno Daily Moisturizer (unscented) This stuff is great because it really, really is unscented. So John and I can both use it. Plus, I got it for Christmas from a student, so it came with all these different sized bottles. So I keep one in my purse, the car...everywhere. And it doesn't ruin the smell of my perfume.
4. Bed Head Manipulator This stuff (it's a sort of pomade) is great if you don't fine hair or hair that easily looks greasy. It's perfect for hair emergencies. I don't use it very often, but when my hair isn't cooperating, a tiny bit of this fixes it.
5. Neutrogena Advanced Solutions Facial Peel How glad am I that exfoliating with avocado peel is just not the thing anymore? I've discovered that my face is actually very low maintenance and that perhaps I was overdoing it a bit. Store bought microdermabrasion stuff is kinda pricey for things you get at Target or the grocery store, but they are totally worth it...you only use a very little bit every week. It lasts like a year.
6. Bath and Body Works True Blue Spa foot care kits I personally feel that these products are overpriced, so I never buy them myself. I just ask for them in gift exchanges. They are certainly things you can probably live without, but are oh-so-nice to receive.
7. Multi-Vitamin of choice... When I take my vitamins (which is actually pretty rare) the most immediate and noticeable difference to me is my skin, hair, and nails. I'm sure the vitamins are doing great things on the inside, too, which is of course even more important.
8. Loreal Paris Lineur Intense I never thought I'd be able to apply liquid eyeliner. However, this stuff is so easy to apply. Gotta try this one.
9. Loreal Paris Infallible Make-Up This is the best foundation I've ever had. I don't know if stuff like Estee Lauder or something is better, but I think this might be the best thing you could possibly get at Walgreen's.
10. Oil of Olay Age Defying Daily Renewal Cream I personally think this ranks better than any other Walgreen's-level lotion. I have tiny sample of Estee Lauder stuff that is pretty good, but this is much more worth the price.
Tuesday, January 03, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
These companies need to pay you for a review. I thought you went back to school. How did you have time to sit and write all of this?
I'm off till tomorrow!
Don't make me puke!!!!
Post a Comment