Thursday, January 26, 2006

Exhaustion, Anxiety, Nightmares, OH MY!

That's right folks. I'm officially exhausted.

Ever since my last car accident, I feel like I am going to have a panic attack whenever another car comes near me.

I keep having scary dreams.

Anyway, four of my students can read chapter books now, so every day I get to read a little bit of Cam Jansen and Magic Tree House and whatnot. The exciting thing is that they are actually COMPREHENDING! I even have one girl who takes notes--voluntarily--to help her remember what she is reading. Yay :)


Does Naples, Florida make people legally insane?

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are the bestest teacher ever!!!

Anonymous said...

For some reason.......I think that JUST living in the SOUTH makes people legally insane!!!! No idea why! LOL Cathy

Anonymous said...

You should check out ebay. There is a hotdog on there from last weeks Seattle game when they won the NFC championship. It is at $10,160. Isn't that nuts?

Anonymous said...

Wow!!!!!!! Just imagine what one from THE STEELERS is gonna be worth!!!!!!

Amanda said...

Who is that posting anonymously and saying the s word? I'm going to delete you.

Anonymous said...

It was me! It was me!! Just figured everyone would know it was me!!!!! LOL
GO STEELERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
CATHY CATHY CATHY CATHY CATHY CATHY

Anonymous said...

You should delete her. She is such the traitor.