Saturday, January 14, 2006

Inappropriate Teacher...

Actual Conversation


Michael (age 7): I like to sit on my desk like this.

Mrs. Erdman: Ew! You don't wanna get your butt germs on your desk!



And he will never sit on his desk again.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Doesn't sound bad to me. i would have said, "Get your ass off the desk." Now you see why I am not a teacher.

Anonymous said...

Oh and another thing... why are you up at 7:48 in the morning on a Saturday morning?

Alison said...

I often tell my students that they will get AIDS from the floor if they walk around with no shoes on. When they say "you can't get it from the floor" I say "if you can get it from a toilet seat, you can certainly get it from the floor." Of course, both are ridiculous, but it makes me laugh. :)

Amanda said...

Alison, that made me laugh SO hard!