Since John and I love to run up the balance on my Clout Rewards card, we get all kinds of free gifts. The coolest free gift we just received recently and actually by accident is our "Sound Spa" Alarm/Radio thingamabobber. I thought it was a big bunch of crap, but this thing has changed my life. I am actually sleeping rather soundly these days, waking up fully rested.
It's all due to the nice sounds of the rainforest that sift from this handy dandy clock radio's speakers. The only trouble I've had is the nightmare I had lastnight about a panther chasing me...
Other than that, I've been sleeping so well, and John likes that the time is lit up on our ceiling. I don't know why he likes it so much, but guys are so weird about their stupid gadgets.
Oh, and mom, I was up so early on a Saturday because I had to go to my friend's wedding shower, which I had to make cookies for, and I had to run to Border's to get her gift and some school books.
My cookies failed miserably. For some reason, they didn't puff up. Usually they puff so nicely. Oh well, I'm still queen.
Saturday, January 14, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Don't make fun of John's love for the time display on the ceiling, that sounds cool. Amanda, men are visual. Any new visual change for a man is very intriguing. So anything old, displayed new again, becomes new. It's a such an exciting life men lead. The simple life.
Post a Comment