Thursday, October 14, 2004

This Weekend

Well, I'm looking forward to this weekend. Tomorrow we have no school but it's a teacher planning day so I get to do...dum dum dum! Grade Cards! And you know me, mine are pretty much already done. Then on Saturday we are going to the beach to celebrate John's uncle's wife's birthday (or, John's aunt Karen, who is the aunt we stayed with in Orlando). It's taking place at the little chiki? bar on the beach that I am particularly fond of (it would be great for a casual wedding reception if you know what I mean). AND it is going to be a BEAUTIFUL weekend. The humidity is going down and a COLD front is coming in so it's going to be like only 80 degrees! Hallelujah!

I really like John's aunt Karen. She is like a breath of fresh air. We always say the same things at the same time. It's weird. And I love the way she decorates and does her hair and we even have some of the same clothes. And she has one of those global blah blah things in her van because she gets lost all the time. It is so cool. You can type in "Restaurants" and it will give you a list of restaurants in whatever mile radius you want and even the restaurant description and then tell you how to get there!!! Just imagine. I would be finding yummy restaurants and great shopping centers all the time!

I am so amazed at how well John and I get along. We never have anything to fight about so we end up fighting about who has the most brain capacity in order to love more. I think I am capable of loving John more because I am a right-brained person and I can say words backwards. That means that I am in my right mind and I am a genius, so therefore my brain works frontwards and backwards so I can love John here and back again. But he can only love forward and not go backward. That's my take on things.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well I must have more love than anyone because I am ambidextrous (bad spelling). Therefore I use both sides of my brain and therefore I love more than you or John. Maybe I passed that love on to you and you give it to John. As you can see, I am as tired as Kendra was. Love ya, MOM