Sunday, October 31, 2004

Happy Halloween!

Yay! It's my favorite holiday! What's better than spending a whole Sunday watching death and doom on television? Oh, and making yourself sick on Halloween candy? Well, I just don't know. It just doesn't get any better than that out here in adultland.

I just read a tearful online diary of a college student that is "so stressed out." Hello!! Can I get a shutup from anyone else out there that's like, uh, just got a new job that takes about 70 hours a week, is in debt with 10,000 dollars in credit cards, student loans, car payments, and, hopefully soon (yay for me!) a house payment? Yikes! So if you're one of those whiny college students, I'm just going to say it...Shutup!!!!!!!

No, but really. Life is superb. I do have my dream job (although it's not all I thought it would be), my dream car (even though it is only a Cavalier) and I do have the best boyfriend in the entire universe (who's even more than I imagined) AND I got to watch Halloween today! Ha! Life is goooooood.

John and I had a great weekend. He carved a pumpkin and did magic tricks for my first graders on Friday. We volunteered for "Hallelujah Night" at our church (helping operate the obstacle course), and we went to church lastnight for yet another great Bible study. And I called a real estate agent about an outrageously expensive condo that I totally intend on buying because hey, I'm desperate.

That's all for now....

later!

No comments: