I am learning that there are three great things about in-laws. Here they are:
1. They make you realize your family isn't so crazy after all.
2. They make you realize your family is actually very cool.
3. They make you realize how much your family loves you because instead of trying to impress your family, they just love you no matter what, but with inlaws you have to be "pert-i-neer" perfect to get an ounce of love out of them.
But somehow they contributed to making John who he is today so...there's another great thing about them. ;-) Thank you!
Flight to Quebec, please?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm with Kendra. What's in Quebec. If you are on a flight anywhere it darn well better be straight to home.
I heard about earthquakes in Japan. I hope you are alright, Kendra. Love MOM.
Post a Comment