Wednesday, October 20, 2004

Special People!

Apparently there's been this big argument going on between SOME of my family members (I won't mention any names) about WHO is special to me. Sillies. If you even have to wonder whether or not you're special to me, then I feel ashamed of myself :-p

Anyway, I guess I can say things are better now except that I feel like an indentured slave. But...I don't mind it right now. I would probably start to mind it under certain circumstances, however, or if it lasts for too much longer.

We're learning SO much about geology in first grade this week, discussing different kinds of rocks and such, especially GOLD and DIAMONDS. No, but seriously, the kids are loving it. We write and read about rocks every day. How boring, right? But no, it's not. It's been fun!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't worry about who wonders if you love them: if they have to wonder, then they must have done something to make them wonder. You said it right, that you love your mom more than any other family member, and that's the way it should be. Nobody should question a child's love for their mother. (Unless she's a really bad person.) The important thing is that you know we all love you. Cheryl

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the good cry, Kendra. That was very touching. And you better listen to Cheryl, Amanda. No one on earth could love you more than I. I am glad you are making rocks fun. I think my freshman year in high school, we studied rocks for a whole freakin year and it was very boring. Keep up the good work. MOM

Anonymous said...

I FEEL THE LOVE!!!!!! :)