Tuesday, July 27, 2004

When All Else Fails...

...talk about the weather!  Man oh man.  It's pouring one second and sunny the next, but no matter what it's always unbearably humid and in the 90's.  Yippee!  Just kidding :-p  At least I can work on my tan...for about 20 minutes at a time, between rain clouds.

I successfully opened a checking account, a savings account, and mom, the money for my insurance is on its way. 

Boy it's hard to keep my skin not itchy and dry here, what with swimming every day.  So I got this Oil of Olay in-shower moisturizer and it works like a dream.  I highly suggest it. 

I think I am going to go clean the bathtub.

 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cathy let me use some of this lotion and it was great. I am not sure what it is but it says that it is for legs and it is supposed to make you not shave as much. I will find out what it was. You should try it. Love you MOM

Amanda said...

Hmm...I think that's the Jergens stuff, and if it is, I used it before and wasn't all that impressed. The nice thing about this Oil of Olay stuff is that it works just like lotion but it's so much faster to put on, because it goes on like soap...just really fast and smooth while you're still wet!

Anonymous said...

Well I thought that Cathy posted you a message today that said what kind of lotion it was. I don't think it was Jergen's. I will find out what happened to her message. MOM