Well I think I should just leave Ohio now. I don't have anything else to do and I keep thinking about what I should be doing in Florida. Like that I would kind of like to know what I'll be teaching this year seeing as it's already July.
Charlie is following me around with these sad puppy dog eyes because he knows I'm leaving. Sigh. Dogs.
I officially finished my third and last newspaper article. Look for my very interesting (sarcasm) Shakespeare articles in the Orrviews, coming soon. Schnikies. I practically have a column in the New York Times. Look out Carrie Bradshaw.
It's actually kind of embarassing that I have Shakespeare articles in our newspaper. All my former classmates are going to think I am a total loser. Man oh man. I should ask for them to be published anonymously.
My car is almost all packed up exceptin' some of my clothes and toiletries. I decided to do that because I was bored and I needed to see if I would have to condense my teacher collection of children's books. Thank you God, I didn't! There is at least one book in every teeny tiny crevice throughout my teeny tiny car. Mindy. She's so accomodating.
I'm not sure when I'm leaving but I think I'd really do well with leaving Tuesday, although I'll probably wait until about Thursday. That way at least I'll see Sarah before I go.
Lindsay could possibly be going with me for a few days, but if she can't go I might be able to bring Mr. Snake. But, Ben might be interested in buying Mr. Snake so if that is the case, then I guess I could bring another couple of boxes of books...or maybe a box or two of John's weirdo stuff he had to leave here (like exercise equipment...blah). :)
My cousin is buying the old and disintigrating Rita (my old car). I feel awful for my poor baby cousin, seeing as Rita is like handing over a basketcase friend to be taken care of...he's going to have to pay all of her "medical" bills.
Meanwhile, let's take a survey on what John should do with his life. He's interested in being an FBI agent, an exercise equipment inventor, an international spy, or...well basically anything you can possibly think of. He's also thinking about taking up a martial art. What do you all think? Any suggestions? :) Oh dear, I love you hun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You're so fun :-)
Post a Comment