Well, well, well it's time to go
I will be on the road this time tomorrow
My only companion all the way south
Will be Mr. Snake and his big mouth.
I hope he doesn't talk too loud or sing to much,
Want to play "I spy" or double dutch.
We will stop half-way, sneak snaky in
And sleep in a bed, full of dried-up sin.
Yuck.
I've said my goodbyes,
Let some of my exes know how much I can't stand them
Luckily none of them will ever live south of the Muskingum.
I have seen some friends but not all
Who knows about my father--hopefully he'll call.
This time Friday I'll be in the Sunshine State
Livin' it up with my sexy date :)
I know this poem sucks...give me a break
I only do it for the cake.
Thank you, thank you very much.
So that's my story...the car is nearly all packed and the front seat is saved for Mr. Snake. Hopefully I won't get raped at the cheapy motel. :) I love you all and goodbye, goodbye, goodbye.
Peace and God bless! Prayers will be appreciated :)
My email: Amandalharrington@hotmail.com
I'll give you all my address through email or whatever. I don't want to post it here :)
Wednesday, July 07, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment