Wednesday, July 28, 2004

Cats Cats Cats

I am living with 8 cats.  3 adorable persian kittens (Bella, Ducky, and Biggs), a snooty persian mama (Princess Isabella), a huge white himalayan male cat (Biscuit), an adorable little adolescent himalayan female cat (Mia), a calico cat (Tinkerbell), a crazy fat cat that ate his own tail off (Charlie), and a dog (Sadie).  Well, I woke up this morning and the whole house smelled like cat pee.  But I didn't think it was that bad because I had woken up with it that way.  However, when I came back from swimming, John's mom was freeeeeeaking out because it seems that all the cats must have been peeing ALL over the house.  The furniture, the walls, everything.  Even the piano.  I mean they must have been partying all night or something with the amount of pee that was everywhere.  The thousand dollar leather chair had to be thrown out because it was beyond repair with the stench. 

SIGH.

And then my mom calls and tells me I owe the hospital 1082 dollars.

Needless to say, I cleaned A LOT today, because that is what I do when I'm stressed.  I did the windows, the dusting, the laundry, moved furniture, the whole nine yards. 

Luckily I went swimming early today and still got in some tan and swim time :)  I've learned here that if you get up around 8:00 am, you'll actually get some time to relax...

No comments: