Saturday, July 31, 2004

Alone at Last

That's right. The twenty-somethings in the house have been left alone for the week as John's mother, sisters, and stepfather have gone on vacation to North Carolina. That means it's just John, me, John's brother, Mark, and occasionally Mark's girlfriend, Jen (who is really cool, by the way). Too bad we have to medicate all the cats twice a day by shooting this liquid down their throats, scoop the three litterboxes each day, twice a day, and feed them in three different spots about twice a day. What a pain, really. Who would want to do all that? Crazy.

I have two reviews for all of you.

The Butterfly Effect: Although the beginning was really BAD, I mean, scary, horrible, disgusting bad, it panned out all right and I really ended up liking it. It made me think a lot about my past and if I had made different decisions along the way. Lucky for me, I think I got the best result :)

The Da Vinci Code: I successfully completed this book in two days, no problem. It's too good to put down. I highly suggest it, controversial views and all. I really want to visit La Louvre now, along with Scotland and England, just to see the stuff they talked about in the book.

Welp, I am going off to Target with Jen... Ciao! Bonjour!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Please PLEASE read "Angels and Demons" also by Dan Brown. It's awesome. It's the prequel to The DaVinci Code, and it's even 10 times better. You will love it. If you want, I'll mail it to you!

V

Anonymous said...

This isn't really a comment. We did our "sisters" weekend this week and it wasn't the same without you. Your mom actually didn't do anything really crazy this time, believe it or not. Kent's mom was down there by herself, so she joined us and she had a great time. She is really pretty funny. It rained most of the time, and we all got soaked when we went shopping in Loudonville. We all love you and miss you. Good luck at school.
Love, Cheryl