Saturday, July 24, 2004

#%&! in the City

Holy moly!  I live in a city.  I guess I knew Naples was a city, I mean, of course I knew that, but wow.  It's a city with all these outskirt developments though, I guess, and I live in an outskirt development, I think...so that means that I'm not really living in a city but if I want to go "downtown" holy moly batman, I have to be like, a city driver and I am just, well, not. 

AND Oh my goodness!  You would not believe all the different license plates.  In one outing you can find all 50 (well, maybe just 48, what with Hawaii and Alaska and all) state license plates.  Yesterday alone I saw Texas, Minnesota, Michigan, Ohio, Louisiana, Alabama, Missouri, Kansas, Illinois, New York...  I am not exagerrating.  I saw all those.  It's weird.  I guess no one comes to visit Ohio so I'm just not used to out-of-towners. 

By the way, Happy Birthday John! 

John, by the way, is the older man I am dating.  Yep, he is a lot older than me.

No comments: