Thursday, January 23, 2003
That which usually entertains Lindsay and I is in absence tonight, staying in Cleveland for the weekend. Isn't that a bunch of poop. Meanwhile, I keep thinking about pigs-in-blankets. I don't know why, but I am so hungry for pigs in blankets. Mmmh. We were at dinner for an hour and a half today. Dinner is so much fun. Brad is way awesome, I hope he knows that I don't hate him. He thinks I hate him and that certain things I say are against him, but really he is just paranoid. Maybe he has some type of anxiety disorder. I think that if I were to say any of my friends had an anxiety disorder, it would definitely be Brad. I don't really think he does, though. I just think he likes to pretend he does. This must be some type of disorder as well. I think it might qualify as hyperactivity...not attention defecit, though. Brad and Jake are roommates and at first one might think they are so much alike, but really they are pretty much opposite ends of the spectrum, especially when it comes to anxiety and arguing about stupid things. Okay, okay, so maybe some of the things Brad wants to argue about are pretty big, like nuclear war. This IS something I do care about, but I just don't like arguing about things like that, you know? And I'm always stereotyped. He says to me something like, "Oh you just don't think there should ever be war..." and blah blah blah, but I never said that. I think war stinks, but I never said that I think there shouldn't be war. Of course, war these days just isn't what it used to be back in Gideon times, but I guess the people who are jerks will get their due someday. Aah, well, if you try to argue about everything and figure everything out you'll drive yourself crazy. I'm living in the mountains of Wisconsin and when the world comes to an end, heck, I won't even be here, so there.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment