Wednesday, January 29, 2003

Let me tell you about how much I love my scarf. It is saving me. I think that if I weren't a Christian, I'd start worshipping my scarf. My coat is so warm, too--but there has been a new addition to the family: my brother's mittens. I always have very cold hands, but even when it was 10 below zero the other night, my hands were sooo warm. I stole them from my brother :) Am I a good sister or what?

I read this article earlier this week about a topic of discussion that Kendra and I have been pretty "excited" about, meaning we think we know what is right and what is wrong (in most cases) and in many cases, I wish other people would see it the way I see it (you know, it's that hard-headedness in me shining through), but unfortunately, a lot of people don't. I want to know what you all think, so here it is.

So, I want to ask the age-old question, the question that has skyrocketed since the release of "When Harry Met Sally" to some of you....

"Can guys and girls be "just friends?" Meaning, can a guy and a girl have a close and intimate friendship and keep it at that? What are the risks? What can you do to prevent problems, heartbreak, and struggle? Say what you think in the comments section below and if possible, support it...!

No comments: